Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brian's Bio

My name is Brian. I am currently attending the AI institute of Sacramento, to gain my Associates in culinary science. I'm 31 years of age. Damn I'm getting old.  Out of 20 years of life , I've been playing drums.  I've toured many different places, one of which is the Roxy in  L.A.  The styles of drums I love playing are Jazz, Latin, Fusion, World and Hardcore. Bands in which I love are Janes Addiction, Deftones, Pantera, Rush, Korn, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Hugh Masekela, The Police and many others.  If not drumming, you will find me cooking foods at home. I love making German, Italian and Thai dishes.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brian, it's Kayla from class. I wish i could play the drums. The Police are a great band :). Can you play any Van Halen or Def Leppard. Hot for Teacher by Van "Hagar" has a great drum "solo" or whatever you call it at the beginning of the song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian its Stacia. your tap water drinking partner from the first day of class. i like that your in to cooking specially since i like to eat. you should bring in something you make for the class or just me doesn't matter :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. its armando from class and what were u in a band and the drums when i was a bit younger i use play the drum all the time but i stop idk why

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have drum solo on my myspace check it out myspace.com/evilamanita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked out your drum solo on you myspace, I loved it! I used to play drums as well while I was in high school, but since my life started after high school, it was kinda hard to have that time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok this is for drumbberbliss1979.When you say that you feel like you know me, is that just a comment or was that a statement?
    I dont think you know me sorry!
    I read your bio though. I have alway wanted some drums but my parents never got them for me so now i'm ok with the guitar hero, its king of the same LOL!!

    ReplyDelete